Our Holiday Homes
Moselle Lodge - Country Interior
40'x13' 2 Bedrooms
42'x14' 2 Bedrooms
42'x14 3 Bedrooms
The New Moselle Lodge provides a welcoming space for your family retreats, with a open-plan kitchen-diner and a reversible front lounge which creates a cosy, intimate space for sociable family time and guaranteeing you the best view from your sofa.
As with all their lodges, the Swift Moselle comes with added assurance from the BS 3632 residential specification, including superb thermal performance and combi-boiler central heating, so you can enjoy time away all-year round.
Offering a choice of two interior design schemes, Moselle promises an escape to the country with calming vibes or an escape to Scandinavia with its bold on-trend design featuring ‘pops’ of black.
CHOOSE AN AREA
- Residential specification enhanced to BS3632:2015
- Protech galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive pre-coated ‘folded’ steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic woodgrain texture in Timberwolf with Anthracite window frames
- Front aspect sliding doors
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior side light
Excellent thermal performance and sound insulation:
- ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors with improved thermal rating
- Composite SIPs (Structural Insulated Panel) floor
- 200mm insulation in roof
- 95mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- CanExel cladding in Sierra Brown with Anthracite window frames
- CanExel cladding in Mist Grey with Anthracite window frames
- CanExel cladding in environmental Acadia Green with Anthracite window frames
- Corelux cladding in Timberwolf with Anthracite window frames
- Corelux cladding in environmental Acadia Green with Anthracite window frames
Make an enquiry
Please complete the form below and a member of the team will contact you to discuss your enquiry in further detail.