Willerby Mulberry Lodge
Introducing the new Mulberry Luxury Lodge!
The first of Willerby's new premium Botanical Collection, the Mulberry is inspired by country living and quite obviously reflects luxury as you touch, see and feel fabrics, furnishings and design details throughout this holiday home that you will be extremely proud of.
The lodge has a solid homely feel and is highlighted by warmth and comfort. It is built to the new Willerby Thermowise (TM) standard and has superb insulation properties and acoustic sound reduction with the best in class structural integrity which far exceeds a residential standard.
The colours that flow throughout the lodge are in consideration of your personal taste; so if a soothing yellow and grey theme is not really your thing, there are options to change to accents of purple or blue instead.
On the approach to your new holiday lodge, you will notice the feature lighting and inset entrance, a perfect place to add a couple of Mulberry trees in greeting of your guests. You can also add in the option to make your lodge hot tub ready and enjoy your amazing views.
Inside your home, you will immediately feel the sense of space, with a huge open plan kitchen and living room. The kitchen island, complete with high stools provide opportunity for those moments to chat with friends as you prepare delicious together time dinners. Every appliance is included that you could need as well as plenty of cupboard space and a larder. The sylish tiles and velux windows make this kitchen one that will be the envy of all your guests.
The dining table has four designer chairs that lead you through to your sumptuous lounge. Light cascades in through the whole front of your lodge and the feature fireplace, designer furniture and soft funishings make this a space to kick back and relax.
The master bedroom exudes opulence and isn't just a place to sleep, it is a place to enjoy. It has a triple wardrobe, plenty of drawers and a dressing table complete with padded chair, you can imagine yourself being in a boutique hotel. Also, your en-suite doesn't disappoint, with panelled walls, huge shower and chrome finishes, it will become a pleasure to get ready for those holiday evenings out.
Family and friends are not excluded from the luxury either, the twin room can easily be converted with plenty of room for a kingsize bed. Note the stylish wallpaper, the large wardrobe and an abundance of drawers - and just a step away from the master bathroom, complete with a roll top freestanding bath.
Features & Options
Exterior / Structure
* UV Resistant Pre-finished Canexel (R) cladding ("Mist Grey" as standard)
* Graphite energy efficient PVCu double glazed windows and doors
* Feature front canopy with flush fitted down lights
* BS3632 residential specification (2015)
* Covered inset entrance area with outlook French doors
* Breakfast island bar with two Montpellier bar stools
* Double cavity oven and grill
* Integrated side-by-side under-counter fridge and freezer
* Integrated washer / dryer, dishwasher and microwave
* Two Velux (R) roof windows with integral blinds
* Integrated larder unit
* 5 ring gas hob
* Extending dining table with Montpellier dining chairs
* Laminate floor running through to kitchen
* Gas central heating system featuring high efficiency condensing combi boiler and heritage sytle column radiators throughout
* Glulam (R) Engineered beam with exposed architectural bolts
* Co-ordinating freestanding furniture (natural painted finish)
* Vaulted Ceilings
* Loft storage
* Stylish Suffolk panelled interior doors with stainless steel handles
* Double glazed sliding patio doors
* Feature bay window with full height bevelled windows and horizontal blinds
* Large two seater sofa, snuggle chair, armchair with scatter cushions and buttoned footstool
* Feature full height fireplace with stove effect electric fire, oak mantle beam and feature clock
* Natural painted finish coordinating TV cabinet, coffee table, nest of tables and sideboard
* MP3 Bluetooth system with flush fitting speakers to the ceiling
* Kingsize bed with buttoned fabric headboard
* Coordinated bedding with scatter cushions (bedding shown is not representative of final product)
* Triple wardrobe with drawers and built in mirror panel
* Dressing table including drawers with mirror and padded fabric chair
* Chest of drawers
* Feature mirror
* Quad shower enclosure with thermostatic shower
* Vanity unit including drawers and built-in basin
* Half panelled walls with dado rail
* Slimline heated towel ladder radiator
* Illuminated mirror above basin
* Two single 3.0' beds with buttoned fabric headboard
* Coordinated bedding (bedding shown is not representative of final product)
* Triple wardrobe with drawers and built-in mirror panel
* Chest of drawers
* Feature mirror
* Freestanding roll top bath including traditional mixer tap with attached shower head
* Vanity unit including drawers with built-in basin
* Slimline chrome heated towel radiator
REGULAR SPECIFIED OPTIONS
* European specification
* Alternative heating to bathroom and ensuite
* Shower in place of bath in main bathroom
* Alternative lounge seating configuration
* Integrated 70/30 fridge freezer in place of larder cupboard
* Double bed in place to twin beds
Please Note: This Lodge cannot be viewed at Blackhills Caravan Sales but we can give you details of where it can be viewed at a nearby location.
The Lodge will also be showcased at The BBC Gardening & Food Show at the NEC, Birmingham - 15-18 June 2017