Swift Moselle Lodge
The ever popular Moselle is also available in a Lodge specification for all year round residential living. It comes with a higher level of standard specification that provides a stylish, comfortable interior with all the features required. Sliding ‘Aspect ‘ front patio doors flood the living area with light.
• Residential specification enhanced to BS3632:2015 • Strong Fusion twin-axle chassis with galvanised finish warranted for 10 years • Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength • Coated steel pantile roof • New distinctive ‘folded aluminium’ bargeboards • CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic woodgrain texture in Mist Grey with anthracite glazing • Sliding ‘Aspect’ front patio doors • uPVC windows with push-button security locks • PVC gutters and down pipes • Low energy exterior light and downlights under front eaves
• Excellent thermal performance and sound insulation: - ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors with improved thermal rating - Composite SIPs (Structural Insulated Panel) floor - 200mm insulation in roof - 95mm insulation in walls • Lagged underfloor pipes
• 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings • New 'Teal' soft furnishing scheme • Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system • Radiator thermostats • Luxury carpet with underlay throughout • Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/ dining/bathroom(s) • Low energy LED lighting throughout • Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam • 'Tisano Oak' woodgrain • USB double socket • Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
• Freestanding L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions • Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table • Contemporary electric fire in wood framed fireplace • Provision for flat screen TV (up to 32”) over fireplace and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable • New framed wall picture • Vertical blinds with partial curtains • Large side window
KITCHEN / DINING
• Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition • Stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan vented to outside • 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition • ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer • New integrated microwave with digital control (800w) • 1½ stainless steel sink/drainer • New 40mm ‘Graphite Fleetwood’ laminate worktops with matching upstands • New 'Shaker' style kitchen cupboards in light grey with metallic bar door handles • Soft shut self-closing drawers • Under cupboard worktop feature lighting • Real wood finish dining table with four chairs in complementary colour to worktops
• New shower cubicle with topper and LED downlight • Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom • Bath in en-suite with thermostatic shower over • Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seats • Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite • Radiator in en-suite
• King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage and improved quality mattress • Duvalay mattress to all beds • Padded headboard(s) • Reading lights • TV sockets & Co-Ax to master bedroom • Ample storage with bedside cabinets and over bed cupboards • Vanity area with mirror and socket
• CanExel exterior in Acadia Green with anthracite glazing • CanExel exterior in Sierra Brown wood finish with rustic oak glazing • ‘SwiftShield’ stain resistant fabric • Wireless programmable room thermostat with gas central heating • Lux pack - dishwasher, washing machine, kitchen Velux and Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers • TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster • Shaving socket in bathroom
All Moselle Lodge photography may include specified options as well as accessories that are meant for illustrative purposes only. Please ask us about specified options when enquiring about this Lodge.