Available in :
38 x 12 2 Bed
40 x 12 3 Bed
The Antibes has an architectural front design and an open plan living area, very popular in homes today. It has a high specification and bright modern interior with a fresh and breezy feel. Shades of blue in emperor and ocean tones give a calm relaxing feel and designer touches include a feature TV area and ‘Lava’ splashbacks.
• Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years • Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength • Coated steel pantile roof • New distinctive ‘folded’ steel bargeboards • Architectural front design • Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding • uPVC windows with push-button security locks • PVC gutters and down pipes • Low energy exterior light
• Excellent thermal performance: - 50mm insulation in floor - 90mm insulation in roof - 30mm insulation in walls • Lagged underfloor pipes
• 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings • ‘Emperor’ soft furnishings • Gas water heater • Luxury carpet with underlay throughout • Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/ bathroom(s) • Low energy LED lighting throughout • Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam • 'Tisano Oak' woodgrain • Curtains and voiles throughout • USB double socket • Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
• Freestanding L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions • TV area with feature wall, provision for flat screen TV (up to 40”) and Sky+ connection, LED lighting and storage • Bookshelf between lounge and dinette • Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table • Framed wall picture • Wall mirror
KITCHEN / DINING
• Kitchen layout and furniture with handleless doors • Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition • Black designer angled stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan vented to outside • 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition • Black glass oven splashback/heat shield • Integrated microwave oven with digital controls (800w) • ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer • 1½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer • ‘Lava’ acrylic splashbacks • 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands • Under cupboard worktop feature lighting • Stylish real wood finish dining table with bench and two chairs • Double width window with roller blind
• Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom • Shower cubicle with topper and LED downlight • Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat • En-suite shower in 38 x 12 2b • Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite shower • ‘Ocean Drive’ feature panel over vanity with LED lighting
• King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage (4’6” in 3 bed models) and feature panel above headboard • Duvalay mattress to all beds • Padded headboard(s) • Reading lights • Ample storage with bedside units and new over bed lockers with LED feature lighting • Vanity area with LED lit mirror and socket • Integral mirror in wardrobe door
• Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazing • Sliding ‘Aspect’ front patio doors and eave downlights • Environmental exterior • Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system • Radiator thermostats • White towel radiator in shower rooms (only with combi-boiler) • Wireless programmable room thermostat with gas central heating • TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster • ‘SwiftShield’ stain resistant fabric • Shaving socket in bathroom • Integrated dishwasher or washing machine • Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
All Antibes photography may include specified options as well as accessories that are meant for illustrative purposes only. Please ask us about specified options when making your enquiries about this holiday home.